To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 09:31
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] New York : DA Drops The Charges Against Carol Lang

Larry,

Military recruitment/recruiters are as much a part of the problem as are the policy makers.

All one has to do is look at the deceptive, predatory and intimidating practices of recruitment to gain insight as to the manipulative mentality that must be well guarded against in all ranks/levels of a theoretically free society.

Until recruitment practices across the board are void of manipulation, they are as much fair game for protest as is anyone or any segment of any institution that also manipulates, preys upon and deceives a nation's citizenry.

Let those who wish to serve enter into service under no illusions, not under fog of promise or incomplete and/or inaccurate premise(s).

Todd Swearingen