-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shane Lowrance
Sent: 18 June 2005 11:52
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] bubble WASHING and oxidation.

I'm a NewB to Biodiesel and never even considered
oxidation.

What would happen if you purged your mixing chamber
with N2 or CO2 and used it as the bubble supply?
Course you would need to keep everything sealed and/or
purged from dewater to fuel tank.

Just thinking out loud.

Shane

http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg46511.html
> [Biofuel] Stirring and aeration - was: re: Stir vs
> Pump Processing
>
> >I could see a problem if I was trying to store the
> fuel perhaps,but
> >I use up to 50 gal a week.
>
> How long has your motor had biodiesel in the
> tank/fuel system/IP? Do
> you think it's all less than a week old? Maybe.
>
> >I have only noticed oxidation being a problem in my
> best tequila
> >after many months if I don't drink it fast enough .
> It affects the
> >flavor but doesn't ruin it and I bet it would still
> burn like it
> >should...................
>
> Your tequila is indeed highly unlikely to turn into
> polyester resin
> or something like it. If you're using high-IV oil to
> make your
> biodiesel you might not be so lucky, especially if
> you bubble-wash it.
>
> Keith
>

> >DB
> >----- Original Message ----- From: "DERICK