I received the following e-mail a bit ago, and some follow-up that has been
short
on substance but high on urgency.  I am wondering if anyone on the list knows
of
this person, and any relevant history.

I suspect he is this person.
http://ww2.helpmego.to/default.asp?id=49&mnu=49&ACT=5&content=6

I can find no hits for this name associated with biodiesel or alternative
diesel or
Sri Lanka.

The company associated with helpmego.to is associated with provisioning of
domain
names for fee and related consulting services.  E.g. this message at sholto.net:
"This site is not yet active, however please visit http://www.helpmego.to
and learn how we put together world class destination marketing systems.
(Default)"

If someone here has relevant information, it would be appreciated.

Darryl McMahon