Hello everyone again,

Yesterday a person I know, gave me 1000 liters of out of validation virgin
oil. I'm thinking making biodiesel with it so I don't see a problem with using
it.
I did a titration using fenolftalein just like I did for passed batches, but
this time I spended 5 ml of NaOH instead of the usual 1,0 - 1,5 for OVU
titration (STRANGE).
My short experience tells me that is something wrong with this oil, maybe too
much FFA's formed with oxidation since this oil was stored for a long time.
By my calculations, in a mini-batch of 500 mL of this oil is necessary 4.250g
of NaOH. OK, so I did it. I put 500 mL of oil plus 100 mL of ethanol with pre-
mixed 4.250g of NaOH in a erlenmeyer baloon with agitation and temperature
control (55ºC)
The reaction went very well with beautifull colors. After 2 hours I stop
heating and agitating and I let it setlle. The separation was spectacular, in
15 minutes I've got almost colorless biodiesel in top and dark brown Glycerin
and FFA's in the bottom.
So far so good.
I've notice that the quantity of glycerin and FFA's was excessive (about 180
mL) usually it's 80 mL in a 500 mL of oil batch.
So I think, OK this oil got a lot of FFA's that's why I've got a larger volume
of the heavy fase.
When I tried to wash the biodiesel with tap water, it formed a white emulsion.
I've waited a long time but there was no separation, absolutely nothing.
What happened??????
What am I doing wrong????
Can I make biodiesel with this oil?

Sorry about my english....