todd, that's awesome!  curiously, i've been pondering this very concept--a
diesel-powered motorbike--recently.  i figured it had to have been done
somewhere by someone.  best fo luck!

-chris b.
--- Begin Message ---
I'm getting a 1965 Royal Enfield Bullet ready for the road.  It is powered by a Lombardini Greaves 325 cc diesel.  Hopefully it will go 50 mph on B100 and get about 150-200 mpg.  Does anyone have experience with these motorcycles?  I believe they were available in the UK and in India.  Wish me luck.

Cheers,
Todd