Sorry I did not answer sooner, I was in digest mode but not right now.

- Looks like the link was reposted in the replies if you could not get to it and also reposted below

- CSH has spent alot of money getting a Spectra Analysis done of their (finished) product and it produced no gassoffs or radiation.
* Fly ash and recycled wood from old pallets mixed with an enzyme that comes out looking like concrete, but much lighter and stronger.
My take on it is that ANY home has it's hazards, you can also get concerned of mold spores behind the walls of a normal built home or the ceapage of freon gas from your AC unit, the Spectra Analysis is good for me and I certainly don't fault anyone for having their oppinion.

- So far as a Ponzi-Scheme, since I have been in it for almost a year now, I do not know anyone personally who has been burned by them or I probably would not be with them myself.
I have a dream of putting a building on a piece of land with this material that would hold a lab for alternative and enviro testing of many things, materials, Biofuels, health related areas right in between RTP, NC and The NC Zoo to have both technology access and agricultural access being that NC State is also an agricultural University along with UNC in bio-technologies. For me this is not a scheme but a dream in the making that I would like to share with you all.

Happy 4th of July everyone,

Myk Hill

Environmental Builder Professional

http://customsuperhomes.com/myk