Hi John,

The Low Impact Living Initiative (see http://www.lowimpact.org.uk for their site) has recently published a book called "How to Make Biodiesel" which I received about two weeks ago (you can order it from their website for £8.95). As well as procedures, equipment lists etc, it also provides long lists of UK suppliers of all the necessary ingredients and kit, and goes into considerations for setting up a commercial biodiesel operation in the UK. Not much use to me, as I live in the Netherlands, but my girlfriend and I will be going on their weekend biodiesel course from 22nd-24th July at their site North West of London. See you there?

Cheers,

Sam