Hallo Frantz,

The  US does allow dual citizenship with conditions.  Children born of
US citizens abroad may have dual citizenship in the case of US service
personnel at the very least.  Jews may have dual citizenship no matter
where they are born is my understanding.  I know folks who have German
and  US citizenship because they were born in Germany with an American
father and German mother.  Things are not so cut and dried as they may
seem.

Happy Happy,

Gustl

...snip...

--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth