jh,

"Deciding" wasn't what I had in mind, nor was I trying to be a "Cop."   As parties interested in biofuels and interested in keeping this site dynamic, I think we all exercise some self-restraint in what we post here.  My caution, along the lines of Hakan I believe, is that, as a practical matter, people tend to drop membership in mailing lists, etc., when the discussions stray too far afield from the nominal topic of the group.  Hakan, myself, and I'm sure many others have dropped off what might otherwise be very useful to others interested in that nominal topic.  I understand the use of the delete key, but when it has to be used too often, keeping membership on a list just gets too frustrating.

I'm grateful to "our fearless list owner" for creating and maintaining this list and certainly did not intend to run afoul of any rules.  I was simply trying to post an observation about voluntary restraints to keep this a place to keep coming to and for sharing information about biofuels and "naturally" related issues.

                                                                                    Bob

>>>a) It's not a board. It's a mailing list.

b) List rules state that calls to limit topic discussion are explicitly
forbidden. Or in the words of our fearless list owner: No Topic Cops.

c) It isn't your place to decide what the purpose of this board is.
Learn to use your delete key; if you aren't interested, just ignore the
thread as it will die soon enough anyway.

jh<<<