Where are you located?  I have some sources along the west coast of the
US.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Memering [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:31 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Question on sources of supplies

Hello,
I have been making small batches of biodiesel and feel that I am ready
scale up.  However I have encountered a fairly major stumbling block in
finding a source for the methanol and the NaOH.  I have tried local
chemical
supply companies and gotten the response that they can only sell to
licensed
companies.  I have looked at the page on journeytofoerver that talks
about
where to purchase the supplies and found only items related to methanol.
did not see anything about the NaOH.  Did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks for you help
Doug

Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (50,000
messages):