Hello Friends,

I am looking for a small scaled biodiesel producing plant set including inlet tanks, reactor, outlet tanks and necessary auxiliary equipment to make a pilot plant for R&D purpose. The capacity will be about 2-3 Galloons/hour or 45-75 Gallons/day.

Please would you suggest me companies producing such plants in your countries.

Best regards
Kemal Askan

Try these kemal:

Biofuel Systems provides state-of-the-art biodiesel process equipment which meets all recognised international safety standards (eg. ATEX) and will produce biodiesel from a range of feedstocks to meet recognised standards, including ASTM 6751-03, EN 14214:2003, DIN V 51606. Currently offers systems from 900 litres per week upwards. Available in Australasia through New Zealand Biofuels Limited, and in the rest of world direct from Biofuel Systems, 58 Church Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, ENGLAND L39 3AW. Fax: +44 1695 571222 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://biofuelsystems.com

Ageratec Sweden makes automated biodiesel processors using sequence controllers, ranging from 800 to 8,000 liters capacity. E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.carryon.se/index.asp?lang=EN

Best wishes

Keith

<snip>