Lol, n1 Mike

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Redler
Sent: 01 August 2005 13:30
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] The New Blue States/Country

In poor taste?

Maybe. I liked it anyway just because it's different from what I'm used to hearing.

Mean spirited?

Doubtful. Listen to Rush if you want to hear mean spirited and poor taste.

"God must love you better." and "In God we Trust"

This must be confusing to some atheists. Pagans just think your missing an "s". As for agnostics, well, you might have to clarify exactly which God they need to trust because they're really not sure.

Finally, what's a red neck? That is to say, is it people with a red neck? I have a sun burn on my neck from working outside so, I must be one. But, I don't feel like it has caused a major shift in my ideology and I haven't experienced any discrimination even though people have pointed it out on several occasions. More importantly, what makes "God" love "red necks" less?

:-)

Mike

Doug Younker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ya know I still have to run across evidence that the Redneck faithful any
less cafeteria Christians, Jews and Muslims than the faithful residing in
the blue states are.
Doug, N0LKK