hmmm, perhaps you could somehow arrange to have the u.s. embassy or consulate
as your official address of residence. :)

-chris b.

:-)

Not that mere rules seem to count for too much. I'm sure Saddam Hussein could be US president if the powers-that-be wanted him to be. I don't think he'd want the job though, but maybe they could drug him enough, put a strange-looking lump in the back of his suit when he has to make speeches and so on. (Er, Saddam's address IS the US embassy or consulate, isn't it?)

Best

Keith