> You are in Montreal, are you not?

Nope. Appalachian foothills of Southeast Ohio. Haven't been north of the 49th parallel in quite sometime. Rather miss BC and the Yukon.

You won't need to find a manufacturing plant. Look for bulk fuel distributors, propane or petroleum, either or. They'll be able to acquire the methanol or hook you up.

Todd Swearingen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks Todd

You are in Montreal, are you not?  Ottawa is a government town as
I am sure you know.  There are no manufacturing, bulk fuel plants
or race tracks here or even near. Where do you get yours?

Ray