Hello Brian and Keith

    Biological depolymerization is as much effective as thermal one
via mushroom growth compared to thermal depolymerization as this
involves enzymatic combustion  reaction mechanism  with out energy
input .The reaction of  enzymatic combustion has been discovered
recently found  to play major role by the fungi of the mushroom
family.Thus mushroom production coupled with enzymatic celluase
process  can make  ethanol from cellulose  much more  sustainable as
the celluase enzymes can be reused soon can be mad avaialble plenty.

sd
Pannirselvam P.V

On 8/5/05, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Forgot about this...
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg45810.html
> [Biofuel] 'Changing World Technologies' Plan to Turn Garbage into Oil
>
> Best
>
> Keith
>

> >Hello Brian
> >
> >>Ok, I promised the list admin I would look in the archives before I
> >>asked questions about new subjects.  I did find some stuff about
> >>thermal depolymerization TDP.
> >><http://www.mindfully.org/Energy/2003/Anything-Into-Oil1may03.htm>ht
> >>tp://www.mindfully.org/Energy/2003/Anything-Into-Oil1may03.htm
> >>I really would like to know what the current group thinks about the
> >>Thermal Conversion Process (TCP). I have read the company blurbs at
> >>Changing World Technologies site and a few other articles found on
> >>the Web. Have you all exhausted your talk on this already? In the
> >>meantime I will keep searching the archives. I realize that TDP is
> >>not a backyard project so if you want to leave it alone I will
> >>understand.
> >>
> >>Brian Rodgers
> >
> >It's a hardy perennial, always popping up in a new guise, whether
> >oil from turkey parts or whatever. An archive search for
> >"Fischer-Tropsch" will tell you much, including this fascinating
> >snippet, from a list member:
> >
> >"One of our oldest scientists, now 84 yrs. old, was responsible for
> >going into Germany post WWII and uncovering the remains of Hitler's
> >synthetic fuels machine which had been bombed out. I'm speaking of
> >Fischer-Tropsch oily-based paraffins which are hydrocracked down
> >into shorter chains for synthetic gasoline, jet fuel and diesel. He
> >brought back some of the original German scientists who'd perfected
> >this technology which utilized coarse, low-grade brown German coal
> >as feedstock. Three times he tried to start-up an American version
> >of synthetic hydrocarbon fuels in the GTL arena and was blocked. As
> >the highest ranking American energy technologist post WWII, he
> >couldn't figure this out. It was over 20 years later that he
> >realized that the late John Rockefeller of Standard Oil [Exxon] had
> >been the politic behind the scenes, making sure that his new,
> >alternative fuel ideas did not materialize. This scientist then took
> >his blueprints for the first major GTL project and gave them to
> >Sasol who built his first coal gasification device back in 1953 and
> >it is still operating today. Sasol from South Africa is the oldest
> >synthetic fuels producer globally."
> >
> >Try these:
> >
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg46496.html
> >Re: [Biofuel] Chrisgas
> >
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg39855.html
> >Re: [Biofuel] what are the on about?
> >
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg39881.html
> >Re: [Biofuel] what are the on about?
> >
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg39888.html
> >Re: [Biofuel] what are the on about?

> [...]

  Pagandai V Pannirselvam
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN
Departamento de Engenharia Química - DEQ
Centro de Tecnologia - CT
Programa de Pós Graduação em Engenharia Química - PPGEQ
Grupo de Pesquisa em Engenharia de Custos - GPEC

Av. Senador Salgado Filho, Campus Universitário
CEP 59.072-970 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Residence :
Av  Odilon gome de lima, 2951,
   Q6/Bl.G/Apt 102
   Capim  Macio
EP 59.078-400 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Telefone(fone ) ( 84 ) 3215-37690 Ramal210
                            32171557
Telefone(fax) ( 84 ) 3215-3770
            residencia 32171557

             Cellular  84  88145083