on 8/8/05 8:58 AM, Michael at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> E-Mail me at address on my card when you are interested in
> contributing your design and other talents.
>
> See http://RecoveryByDiscovery.com/Ethanol.htm

Howzabout I just reply here in front of everybody and you can
ignore me if you like...

Do some research of your own on solar desalination. There are
some very simple solar stills that would get you to 40% abv
in one step. A solar-powered fractionating column would get
to maybe 80%, acceptable for a spark-ignition engine. Are you
trying to solve a problem here, or just make some $$$ ?..  -K