I found the one in the Weekly Standard to be very credible.

No references or no book in the offing or in print citing reference one to back their article, with the authors being party and parcel to numerous positions contrary to common, economic and environmental sense, stubborn to the point of ignoring what is knocking at the door or preparing to bite them on their [rusty dusty] or [whatever], and you find it/them "to be very credible."

Getting a grasp of your general philosophy is just too easy Tom. Something tells me I'd have to sacrifice a 4.0 in one of your classes.

 Perhaps that´s my own personal bias.

You said it. The rest of us just sat back and observed it.

 More government propaganda?

Well, actually Tom, in the immortal words of proficienados such as Donald Rumsfeld?

"Why that's just silly."

See how easy that works? Just offer denial and "whallah!" Anything of merit isn't worthy of any more consideration.

'Course, on the other hand, we all know why Rumsfeld popped up in Iraq last week. He was leading a ground search for all those WMDs he knows are "somewhere around Tikrit." I guess he should know.

Or was that just "propaganda?"

Todd Swearingen

Tom Irwin wrote:

Hi folks,

I hope everyone is reading all the attachments to articles on this topic. I found the one in the Weekly Standard to be very credible. Thanks Greg and April for this information. Perhaps that´s my own personal bias. How would you attack this Chris B. and Hakan? More government propaganda?

Why Truman Dropped the Bomb
From the August 8, 2005 issue: Sixty years after Hiroshima, we now have the secret intercepts that shaped his decision.
by Richard B. Frank
08/08/2005, Volume 010, Issue 44