Greetings,
Yes, plain store bought vinegar doesn't kill much but the 20% vinegar that is 4 times stronger can really work well in the proper conditions.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

At 10:35 PM 8/8/2005, you wrote:
Vinegar seems to work pretty good on dandelions, not
much effect on other weeds.  I use the large jug (four
liters) size from the discount grocery store, plain
white vinegar.

Joe