... and then there's all this:

http://www.corporatecrimereporter.com/top100.html
Top 100 Corporate Criminals of the Decade
by Russell Mokhiber
Introduction
Top 100 Corporate Criminals -- Brief List
Top 100 Corporate Criminals -- Annotated Version

Check this out:

"For Richer", by Paul Krugman (8,100-word NYT article, good read)
http://www.pkarchive.org/economy/ForRicher.html

Best wishes

Keith

Great.

Not only do I have get rid of a gallon of RoundUp but now I have to REBALANCE my stock portfolio. Nuts.

Anyone know about socially responsible investing funds?

-Mike

Keith Addison wrote:

rich wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Don't do this! While the comment below may be technically correct, there aren't 'enough' of us to do this and buying shares only encourages Monsanto to keep it up. IMHO our energies and monies are better spent trying to expose the lies, hidden agendas, and environmentally unsound practices these guys are about, and making sure as many people as possible become aware of the things that might make them wake up and begin to make informed choices themselves. Monsanto and all thier shareholders can do nothing but change to survive if they eventually cannot find thier markets for what they currently sell.

Joe

Mike, you can start by buying Monsanto stock. With enough stockholders submitting proxy proposals (and enough stockholders accepting them), that may obligate the board to put them in practice.

Richard

I'm talking about getting just enough shares to be able to vote on the proxies.

How about these?

http://www.umass.edu/peri/resources/Toxics100table.htm
Toxics 100 table

Best