Doug,

It will be hard times for US, but I do not belive on the nuclear option.
It is nothing that really can be taken and as we see in Iraq, it is very
difficult to collect on resources. The Americans will not allow for
a draft and the considerable resources needed for any effective
occupation of anyone.

I hope and belive that it will be new elections and Bush cannot stay
on anyway. By then it will be a higher degree of awareness with the
American people, that they are in deep sh-t. Hopefully a suitable
leader will emerge. At the end I do have a strong belive in the American
people and their basic goodness. We are maybe lucky, in the fact
that US no longer have an adversarial to blame and hate.

Hakan