Why such an old story Michael? 23 November, 2001.

I remember that happening and I'm not sure what happened since, but
it seems to be working.

http://somalinet.com/dir/
Somali - SomaliNet - Somalia: - Internet Directory

http://www.arabji.com/Somalia/
Somalia Internet Guide - Somalia's Portal, Search Engine, Directory &
Yellow Pages

Best wishes

Keith