From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Street
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:04 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Magnetic boots

Hey Wes, last time I checked the difference between randomized and synchronized electron spin involved energy.  Try as I might I haven't found a way to violate the law of conservation of energy otherwise I would.  But my offer still stands.  I see you are posting from Canada as well so why don't you get your hands on one of these magical magnets and bring it down to the university and we'll see what's what. I've got Gauss meters here and lots of other instrumentation that will put an end to the discussion in short order. All anyone has to do is produce it.  Man I sure hope you are right 'cuz I'll be the first to rip that nasty old diesel out of my golf and jam in a free energy motor.  Just think too when I get home all I have to do is back that baby up to the wall and give 'er hell and since the wheels aren't turning the rotor windings will now become a generator and I can power my house and get off the grid.  Hell I can sell some of that free energy to the city and turn a tidy profit.
Is this the point where you are going to tell me that some evil government agents destroyed his labs and now nobody can figure out what the beleaguered genius had discovered?

Joe