Stelios, that's great! Congratulations!

>Dear Prof Allen, Keith, et Al
>With your help i made my dream possible.I received my MSc in
>Environmental Engineering, and my diploma is titled:Process
>development for biodiesel production from waste edible oils and
>qualitycontrol of the produced alternative fuel. My achivement
>however which i am really proud of is that i received three
>awardsand 2 grants in national level (Greece), and i am waiting for
>another one whichi replied lately in France. (very intereresting
>meeting opportunity to exchangeideas there www.innovact.com they
>have also a agro-meeting section)
>My research interest is now on reclaiming biodiesel byproducts ang i
>amconsidering the following: organic fertiliser(compost), natural
>antioxidants(polyphenols, mainly from used olive oil),tocopherols,
>biopolymers, metabolitesof glycerol (e.x. lactic acid). I think
>these should be mentioned on the website and i could  prepare
>something about these.

Not much of it is available at the backyard level though. Actually
it's pretty much a closed system, the final few missing bits will be
filled in soon. (Did you forget biogas?)

I'd by happy to discuss it with you offlist, and thanks for offering.

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
KYOTO Pref., Japan