Emil

I was thinking about something like that a few months ago but stayed away from it because I felt that this forum would have covered it already if it was worth doing.
The minds here are great and that product is not new.
I guess I will join you in venturing into that area.
Thanks for getting my mental juices going again in that area.'
Good Luck
Roy

"Manzo, Emil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Greetings. Has anyone tried using an absorptive polymer to remove water from WVO? It is a cheap product that is used in sandy soils to increase water retention for plants. It is also used in products that remove water from the bottom of fuel tanks at gas stations. I think one brand is called “water sock”. The WVO could be pumped through a vessel containing the crystals as it was being filtered. The crystals expand with water and turn to “jello” then they can be dried out in the sun and reused. There is a similar product used in diapers but that is starch based and wouldn’t work as well. If it works, we might save time and energy removing water. Am I making sense to anyone?

Regards,

Emil

Roy Washbish
Certified Health Coach
A HOME BUSINESS & PRODUCTS THAT WORK
PRODUCTS & BUSINESS TRIVITA.COM/11393920

GREAT RETURN ON YOUR MONEY. SEE AD PROGRAM  Visit  mytrim.com/Roy