>Is DSE a believable site - has anyone had experience with them? My
>first thought is that anything seeming too good to be true usually
>is.   http://www.dieselsecret/com/products.htm

Bob, do you TYPE urls???

Oh well, no harm that it's broken. PLEASE DON'T FIX IT!

We recently had this comment from someone joining the list: "The ad
for "Diesel Secret Energy" which came up through your web site I
think should be shut down, it has all the earmarks of a scam."

"Diesel Secret Energy" at Journey to Forever? No way! Not now, not
ever! Which he then admitted, and apologised.

Anyway, it does indeed have all the earmarks of a scam, not the
first, certainly not the last. It's come up here before but it's so
obviously a scam that very few people took any notice, we've seen so
many!

Hey, buddy, want a cheap quick fix? It's called biodiesel. Cheap
enough, quick enough, you don't need it any cheaper and quicker than
that. What do they often say about biodiesel? "It sounds too good to
be true..." But it IS true.

Best wishes