Hello Ed

>List,
>
> I wish to set-up a processor at my home for personal use making ~
>36 gals. a week.  I am looking for someone in the Phoenix Arizona
>(USA) area who has been successfully making Biodiesel (preferably
>WVO) and is willing to let me see their set-up to talk about the
>construction / process do's and don'ts. I have read quite a bit in
>the Jtf archives and am learning more each day. (Thanks Keith!!!)

You're welcome. But I think you're starting in the wrong place -
better get to know the process first before bothering with the
processor. Start here:
"Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

>I would like to see a system in person now to exchange ideas so I
>can start building mine with fewer construction and process errors.

You should find all you need to know here:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html
Biodiesel processors

You don't really need someone to hold your hand.

Best wishes

Keith