Hi all,Hi Mike,
   Grutje, Arden, you have never been alone!Linuxoids
are all over the world! MS has been kicked out from
Japan, China and even from Bavaria!
  Dear Mike,rarely there are homes with just one
comp.In my house there are 4 and the net comes trough
firewalled router on Linux kernel, supplying two more
houses with shared Internet. This situation lasts for
2,5 years now and we all have not experienced any
troubles.My comp is dual boot - Linux/XP, `kuz my son
likes to play games under Windows, but even in this
case everything goes smooth.
  I would like to ask for assistance again - do
somebody knows how perform quality test of BD using
paper chromatography?
  Best to all
   R.Slavov