Puleeze.  Enough with the "sky is falling" song and dance.  I invite you
to join me, My Fellow Americans and our president in "The Magical
Thinking" party.
NONE of those scary things will happen because WE BELONG TO THE MAGICAL
THINKING PARTY.  We don't mention that doom and gloomer Carter.
We celebrate our founder Ronald Reagan.  Now, repeat after me:
1.  The American way of life in NON-NEGOTIABLE.
2.  I am ENTITLED to cheap gas forever.
3.  My SUV is neccessary for my lifestyle.  See #1.
4.  I NEED a giant house.  How else will I show off?
5.  Renewable energy people are kooks and probably Communists.
6.  No health care is better than socialized medicine.
7.  To be against the war is to against America.
8.  Huge trade balances are good!
9.  Uh, God loves me and hates you.
10.  Feel free to add your rules.  I have to go watch big screen TV
now.  Fox News.  Besides, thinking makes my head hurt.