Emil,

I think that you ca assume that it was BS, because to only to get a
surface to absorb 90%, would be very difficult.  If you managed to
absorb 90%, your conversion process to electricity would then have
100% efficiency at always? Maybe the site do better in selling
flowers. The highest serious numbers I have seen is 35-38%
efficiency. The efficiency of currently mass produced common panels
is 8-12%. This is lab data at 90 degree angle.

Hakan