Yes, and he was shut down because governments panicked.

Greg H.

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Street
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:38
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Cross Posted: Fwd: [DIYGasTurbines] Re: I'd like to try something...but first, your opinions (please).

snip

Fun stuff!  Pulse jets are not just for the military anymore! There is even a guy talking about building his own personal cruise missile. =-O           Talk about civil disobedience!

Joe

Michael Redler wrote:
I've been researching the feasibility of building a biofuel turbojet engine.

Apparently, it's not as far fetched as one might think. I'm still unsure of thermal efficiency and if it's competitive with other cycles. In theory, it should be.

Has anyone done similar research?

Mike