Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 7:04
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Katrina slams New Orleans. Is There Blame?

Being apologetic doesn't change the fact that these kinds of generalizations express a kind of discrimination that, at best has no value and at worst becomes the seed for something worse.

Mike

Garth & Kim Travis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,
No one but you has brought up any stereo types. If you honestly believe
that everyone who has been injured by this storm is an innocent bystander,
then enjoy your rose colored glasses. Most of us feel anger that children
died because their parents would not heed warnings. We never said that
every child's death was it's parents fault, or anything like
that. However, in the world I live in, there are people who expect others
to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves. It is sad that
their children have paid an ultimate price for their behavior.
Bright Blessings,
Kim