I made my processor out of an abandoned Guiness keg (stainless) with a few threaded stainless pipe couplings welded in place for an immersion heater, a temperature probe for heat control, and fittings for a circulation pump.  Here in Canada, it isn't worthwhile sending the old kegs back to Ireland.

Mika

FuelMeister - Voldemort lives...