We don't want them spreading the poison of socialized medicine to all
those uninsured poor people in New Orleans.  Besides, the president is
on it.
Everything is fine.  The National Guard is there, Bush is personally on
the phone on the ground, directing the federal relief effort, calling
the proper federal agency leaders to cut the red tape, working with his
wealthy friends to raise money.

We don't need no Canadians.