I was born in Baton Rouge, La and because of the new requirements for
obtaining a drivers licenses .. issued by Homeland Security and no longer
issued by the state .. I needed to produce either my birth certificate or a
certified copy.

.. and I just want to say that .. below sea level and all .. the state of
Louisiana choose New Orleans as the site to hold all their vital records.

Due to several moves .. a flood and a house fire .. I couldn't find my
original so I needed to send for a copy ..

and yes, I have it now .. but you better believe this thing is going into a
safe deposit box in some secure bank someplace .. (oh dear .. what or where
is secure???

I'm becoming a believer in Michael Gordon Scalions "map of the future" .. if
any of you have ever seen a copy you may remember that Louisiana no longer
exists  .. of course along with California etc ..

.. and if Louisiana no longer exists and I didn't have a copy of my birth
certificate .. then New Jersey will never give me a drivers licenses and
I'll be condemed to petal close to 30 miles a day (sometimes more) on a
daily basis .. through rain, bitter cold, humid heat and sometimes the dark.

Ok .. I'm sure that if I survived New Jersey traffic I'd be in great shape.

I love it that Laura and George Bush had a photo-op hugging the refuges in
today's paper.

Oh, by the way .. I've yet to see any local (New Jersey/Pennsylvania)
newspaper mention anything about Chavez's offer of oil and eye operations
for the poor.

Guess I'll keep reading .. I'm sure it must be some sort of oversight.

Mary Lynn
Mary Lynn Schmidt
ONE SPIRIT ONE HEART
TTouch . Animal Behavior Modification . Behavior Problems . Ordained
Minister .
Pet Loss Grief Counseling . Radionics . Dowsing . Nutrition . Homeopathy .
Herbs. . Polarity . Reiki . Spiritual Travel
The Animal Connection Healing Modalities
http://members.tripod.com/~MLSchmidt/