FYI:

I have no way of determining the merit of this idea but, I'm really interested in finding out.

Mike

jumpsman23 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "jumpsman23" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 08:16:18 -0000
Subject: [next_generation_grid] SDSI Hydrogen Generation System, uses no electricity

Greetings Fellow Researchers,

Michael Harney, owner of the company Signal Display in Utah, USA has
has spent the last 4 years developing a method to produce hydrogen
using no electricity.  I have been in recent contact with Michael.
He has graciously put all details of the design and applications on
his website for the world to see in hopes that someone can make use
of it.
Many thanks go out to Michael for this.  I will be posting this
message on various alternative energy groups to get the word out
about this method.  Please spread the word also.

For complete details on this method go to this webpage
http://www.signaldisplay.com/hydrogen.html  and click the link "SDSI
H2 Design" to download the file H2design.zip

Michael is a good hearted and honest man, and he has worked hard to
develop this method.

Good Journey,