By George, I think he's figured it out!  Somebody give Jeff an attaboy,
maybe appoint him as Director of FEMA.

Perhaps this is the mantra that has been taught in our public schools for
the last 50 years?  We are all a product of our environment, and as such
cannot be held accountable for our actions or inactions.

I've been behind on reading my emails, but they (the emails, just so no one
misconstrues what I amd referring to) have been entertaining.

Regardless of our opinions of the stupidity of some people* in the
Katrina-ravaged areas, we should do what we can to help all of the victims
of this disaster.  After all is said and done, let's try and change the way
people think and help prevent this situation from happening again.

*By some people, I am excluding the following: children, elderly, disabled,
invalid, mentally-challenged, non-English speaking immigrants, Saints fans
and anyone named Forrest ("stupid is as stupid does").

Thanks,

Earl Kinsley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government
owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To
destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between
corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmen of
today."
 - President Theodore Roosevelt - 1906