Only time in my entire life I was "Almost " mugged was in New Orleans.

I'm from North La. /Ruston/La Tech area with relatives in NO.

We had gone done there when I was about 20 years ago for some wild boy partying
on bourbon street.

On the way back to our truck, we got lost in the alleys and bumped in to the
wrong people at 4 am

If the .357 hadn't appeared from under the coat of one of the guys running with
us that night, we would have all been robbed and fleeced, maybe knifed or hurt

And we had NO IDEA he was packing that thing the whole evening.

Kinda glad he did/was though we didn’t hang with him a whole lot more later as
well... Psycho as well

Stories, stories

New Orleans LA is/was one of the most corrupted/crime and Drug infested places
on this continent.

ALL the cops are bad and drug barons in bed

Remember the Grateful Dead Song about being busted in New Orleans? Setup like a
bowling pin.

The folks from the north are NOTHING like the south and the inner city New
Orleans population is what you have seen on TeeVee