I suspect that large arrays of wind farms would have an effect similar
to forests. We've chopped down a lot of forests over tha last few hundred
years, so this doesn't worry me.

Tidal power would slow the earth's rotation a little faster than it is
slowing anyway from friction - probably not a big deal.

Removing a significant fraction of energy from say the Gulf Stream
strikes me as asking for trouble.

Regarding jet streams, I would be worried if it were possible. They
wiggle around so much that I can't imagine any practical method of
tapping their energy.