How about that sunken barge which is holding up New Orleans shipping of grain?
I understand
that corn is filling up all the elevators and available barges and soybeans are
coming in
soon.
If the repairs can be delayed long enough the low prices might collapse several
more coops.
This is opportunity for dubya buddies to get rewarded.  Who is it that stands
to be kicked
upstairs here like Mike at FEMA?  I wonder who has been awarded the contract to
fix this?