Hi Alex,

On Sep 16, 2005, at 5:36 AM, alex burton wrote:

> I May well be wrong and i hope so
> I am not anti german in anyway. I am more asking the question if
> the lepard  tanks that had such  deverstating power were run on a fuel
> that may have been human fat.
>
> This hole concept sickens me but i have to ask if humans can be so
> evil? to kill cats_____humans to power there greed to control.
>
> Alex.
>
> I hope i am wrong

It's a horrifying thought. I think we can be fairly sure that it
couldn't have happened, at least not on a production scale. Usually the
death camp victims didn't go into the gas chambers and ovens until
they'd been worked and starved almost to death. Anyone in that state
would have already consumed all their available fats and proteins just
trying to survive.

So in an incredibly morbid thought, their enslavers cheated themselves
out of a precious resource, by torturing and working the camp victims
long enough to starve.

Taryn
http://ornae.com/