Good point Keith...

Now that I am back on shore, I am looking for the pictures of the big block and small blocks that I have rebuilt, Robert.

Anyhoo, I am looking for the old "wind-up" flashlights and little gadgets of that sort.  Anyone know of where (a website) to find these?

Thanks

TK

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Anyway, I am sorry if I have cause hate and discontent.
>>
>>I think you're misunderstanding. Calling you into accountability for
>>accuracy does NOT imply hatred or discontent. Please be careful with
>>your facts in the future!
>
>snip>
>No need to be careful just to inspire.

Yes there is. It takes both otherwise you'll mislead. Or you've come
to the wrong place.

Keith Addison