Hi all,

Sorry for the long subject line but, I thought it may aid in archive searches...  Is there a home remedy to creating a double wall heat exchange?  I have contemplated buying two sizes of copper tubing, inserting the smaller inside the larger and bending the two simultaneously.  I could see how the inner tubing might kink or flatten out but, I think that would be unlikely unless I tried to bend too tight of a radius.  Is there a better home-builder solution?  Perhaps there is an affordable storage tank commercially available that makes building a backyard heat exchange mute anyway.?  I'm going to need to come up with a storage tank anyway.  I understand the theoretical pros/cons to internal and external heat exchanges but, what are the real-world practical differences?

Thanks a bunch,
Take care,
Ken