Crows and ravens are particularly smart birds, capable of imitative
(deceptive) calls, and teamwork in hunting.  I have seen three crows herd a
pheasant toward a fourth crow who killed it, and then all four ate.

But humour, that's the least expected part of the animal world:  horses tell
jokes!  Some of them are hilarious!  Geese play and enjoy life!  As you say
Robert:  it's just not on a linguistic level.  This is the part that makes
killing them really weird.  I'm not vegan but I sure see their point of
view.
Jesse

[snip]