Ouch.  You must've done it.  I used a shaped piece of hardwood to get
the plug out and several pieces of 2X4.  One other engines I wound up
cutting it with a cold pack chisel.  This is a last resort, and don't be
too free with leading edge of the chisel.  On a 25 year-old car thing
can get pretty frozen.

Good luck.