So I guess it had to happen sooner or later! Luckily I only made a small
20 l batch, and not 200! 20 l's of glop...

Ok, ok, I didn't titrate; I thought perhaps since the WVO was from my
regular source, I could use the average 6.2 g lye/litre (actually I used
a little less this time). And I didn't filter the oil this time - big mistake!
AND I did it outdoors on a damp night!

So it's my own fault, I made all the classic mistakes. Still, I'm left
with this stuff. Has anybody discovered a way to turn it into BD, or is
that a lost cause? If it's pure junk, how do we get rid of it?

Kenji Fuse
Victoria, BC
Canada