In a message dated 10/3/2005 3:55:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Glenn;

I'm not sure exactly what product you are talking about but if you are thinking about something which is supposed to be disposable please don't.  Whatever we build and use should be made to last and be emptied, washed and re-used.  This is not a throw away world and we have to get away from that poison mentality which the folks who manufacture plastic (which uses petroleum) would like us to have and believe and live by every day.  That is one of the reasons we are in trouble and heading deeper every day.

Best regards.
Joe
Joe, I see no reason why the sleeve could not be washed and reused, if that is what you want to do.  Or, if not washable, clothe that could be washed, could be wrapped around the pipe, and rewashed later,, same as was proposed in the earlier proposal.

Glenn