i bought a 100 gallon pasturizer at a school that was no longer pasturizing
their milk. it seems the usda was making life unbearable for them. if i want to
pasturize our milk and put it in a bottle the usda said i need to spend $50,000
on an automatic bottler and  another $30,000 for a bathroom in the barn plus
whtaever else they haven't told me about. Or if i sell straight from the cow
the state will test it once a month and i can bottle the old fashioned way.
anyway i was going to use it as a bd processor but, it doesn't seal well enough
to prevent  the methanol fumes from escaping. If it did it would be an ideal
processor. I did find that small bottlers usually have an old one around, as
they upgrade to the new pasturizers that are continuous, rather than bulk
pasturizers.