*Raises a hand.* I'm another startup in SC. Upstate, Anderson/Greenville area.

I too would be keenly interested in going and checking out someone else's setup, or maybe just having someone around to lend a hand if I try to blow something up on accident. (A joke, I assure you. Though it might be cool, be one of the first to actually blow something up instead of just catch it on fire. ^.~)

Having a hard time finding Methanol; only place I've seen that actually carries it wants nine bloody dollars a gallon for it. And it's an hour's drive away. Eight local petroleum/heating oil/propane distributors, and not a single one of them carries or sells methanol, dangit.

Peace all
-K