Grants? From the government for Alternative Fuel?  Because it's a good
idea and the right thing to do?
hahahaha, thank you, m'boy, for a good laugh.  That's not the way the
government works.  If you want money, you need the right people to make it
happen.  1 good personal connection in AG or DOE is worth a dozen
beautifully written grants.  A good place to start networking in
conferences where govvies attend.  Foundations are somewhat different but
anywhere, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Good luck!

-Mike

,