Just took it down off my mixing assembly about half an hour ago; I was going to use a blender, but then ended up rigging up something else using the drill press and a paint mixer because the car was not around to run to the store. Four liter batch, and only because I had to fill it that full so the mixer would be fully submerged.

4L Fresh corn oil (Not peanut, I was wrong earlier. Dang labels.), 800mL of  methanol, and 14g of NaOH. These are the right numbers for this size batch, yes? It does use 3.5g/L NaOH for fresh oil, and 3.5g+titration amount per Liter for used?

Is it supposed to smell kinda sweet? I have that oil smell, but it's still kinda sweet over all.

Looks alright, kinda a semi-cloudy yellowish color; like I said, I just took it off the mixer, I'll check it again in the morning before I go to work.

-K